#BookoftheMonth Do you want loyal fans for your business? Want to know how to build a fanbase of loyal customers?
To explore how to develop loyal fans, I interview David Meerman Scott on the Social Media Marketing Podcast.
David is a marketer, speaker, and best-selling author. His latest book is called Fanocracy: How to Turn Fans into Customers and Customers into Fans.
David explains the neuroscience behind tribal identification and loyal fanbases, and shares three keys to developing fans using social media.
A Wall Street Journal best seller
From the best-selling author of New Rules of Marketing & PR, a bold guide to converting customer passion into marketing power.
How do some brands attract word-of-mouth buzz and radical devotion around products as everyday as car insurance, b2b software, and underwear? They embody the most powerful marketing force in the world: die-hard fans.
In this essential audiobook, leading business growth strategist David Meerman Scott and fandom expert Reiko Scott explore the neuroscience of fandom and interview young entrepreneurs, veteran business owners, startup founders, nonprofits, and companies big and small to pinpoint which practices separate organizations that flourish from those stuck in stagnation. They lay out a road map for converting customers’ ardor into buying power, pulling one-of-a-kind examples from a wide range of organizations, including:
- MeUndies, the subscription company that’s revolutionizing underwear
- HeadCount, the nonprofit that registers voters at music concerts
- Grain Surfboards, the board-building studio that willingly reveals its trade secrets with customers
- Hagerty, the classic-car insurance provider with over 600,000 premier club members
- HubSpot, the software company that draws 25,000 attendees to its annual conference
For anyone who seeks to harness the force of fandom to revolutionize his or her business, Fanocracy shows the way.